Serving our nation is important to OCMI. As a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, we’re always looking for ways to help America realize its fullest potential – and we believe that starts with supporting our local, state, and federal government clients meet the needs of their constituents and our citizens.
OCMI is a full-service, independent construction management company with nearly four decades of experience. Over the years, we’ve partnered with local, state and federal government agencies as a trusted, low-risk provider of cost estimating, project controls, construction and project management solutions.
The OCMI difference is our collective experience, knowledge and success rates working on specialized government projects. We have successfully managed and worked on all types of contract vehicles, including BPAs, IDIQs, and other on-call contracts, in addition to firm-fixed contract awards.
Every OCMI team member understands the complexities and intricacies of government projects, from contract administration and reporting, to adhering to security protocols and agency-specific policies and procedures.
A sampling of federal agencies OCMI has worked with:
- Air Force
- Army Corps of Engineers
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Defense
- Department of Energy
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of Interior
- Department of Justice
- Department of State
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- General Services Administration
- National Institute of Health
- National Institute of Standards and Technology
- National Park Service
- Naval Facilities Engineering Command
The OCMI team is well-versed in the following:
- CMa, CMc, D/B, D/B/B Delivery Methods
- Federal Standards, Codes, and Design Guidelines
- High Performance Buildings
- Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design (LEED)
- U.S. Courthouses, Federal Buildings & Land Ports of Entry
- Electronic Project Management systems (ePM)
- Federal estimating formats, including MCACES MII
Either when under a national IDIQ contract, or being brought in on a project team by the any of the regional offices, I feel at ease regarding project controls with OCMI on the project team that we will be given a level of quality and due diligence second to none.Bill Hunt, U.S. General Services Administration
Over the course of our history, OCMI has been a partner to GSA in providing a host of customized solutions, encompassing cost and schedule control, and construction and project management. We have worked on various types of project scopes, including historical renovation, new addition, modernization, and rehabilitation work, in addition to new construction for federal courthouses, Land Ports of Entry, and other types.
Collectively, our teams have worked on more than $1 billion worth of construction work for GSA buyers across the country. We have excellent Contractor Performance Assessment Report (CPAR) scores that speak to the value we bring to each project.
A sampling of GSA projects that we have worked on:
- Calexico, CA LPOE
- Robert E Coyle Federal Courthouse
- Donna, TX LPOE
- Edward F. Schwartz Federal Building
- Fresno Federal Courthouse
- Herbert C. Hoover Federal Building
- Martin V. B. Bostetter Federal Courthouse
- McAllen, TX LPOE
- Nogales, AZ LPOE
- Philip Burton Federal Building & Courthouse
- Robert F. Peckham Federal Building & Courthouse
- Tuscaloosa, AL Federal Building & Courthouse
- Wilshire Federal Building
08 July 2004 – 07 July 2019
26 April 2018 – 25 April 2023
SeaPort-e is the Navy’s electronic platform for acquiring support services in 22 functional areas including Engineering, Financial Management, and Program Management. The Navy Systems Commands (NAVSEA, NAVAIR, SPAWAR, NAVFAC, and NAVSUP), the Office of Naval Research, the United States Marine Corp, and the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) compete their service requirements amongst 1800+ SeaPort-e IDIQ multiple award contract holders. The SeaPort-e portal provides a standardized, efficient means of soliciting offers from amongst the diverse population of large and small businesses and their approved team members. All task orders are competitively solicited, awarded and managed using the SeaPort-e platform. Since nearly 85% of its contract–holders are small businesses, the SeaPort-e approach to acquiring services provides opportunity that fuels the nation’s engine of job growth.
For more information on SeaPort-e, visit www.seaport.navy.mil.
30 June 2016 – 31 December 2019