Serving our nation is important to OCMI. As a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, we’re always looking for ways to help America realize its fullest potential – and we believe that starts with supporting our local, state, and federal government clients meet the needs of their constituents and our citizens.
OCMI is a full-service, independent construction management company with nearly four decades of experience. Over the years, we’ve partnered with local, state and federal government agencies as a trusted, low-risk provider of cost estimating, project controls, construction and project management solutions.
The OCMI difference is our collective experience, knowledge and success rates working on specialized government projects. We have successfully managed and worked on all types of contract vehicles, including BPAs, IDIQs, and other on-call contracts, in addition to firm-fixed contract awards.
Every OCMI team member understands the complexities and intricacies of government projects, from contract administration and reporting, to adhering to security protocols and agency-specific policies and procedures.
A sampling of federal agencies OCMI has worked with:
- Air Force
- Army Corps of Engineers
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Defense
- Department of Energy
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of Interior
- Department of Justice
- Department of State
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- General Services Administration
- National Institute of Health
- National Institute of Standards and Technology
- National Park Service
- Naval Facilities Engineering Command
The OCMI team is well-versed in the following:
- CMa, CMc, D/B, D/B/B Delivery Methods
- Federal Standards, Codes, and Design Guidelines
- High Performance Buildings
- Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design (LEED)
- U.S. Courthouses, Federal Buildings & Land Ports of Entry
- Electronic Project Management systems (ePM)
- Federal estimating formats, including MCACES MII
Either when under a national IDIQ contract, or being brought in on a project team by the any of the regional offices, I feel at ease regarding project controls with OCMI on the project team that we will be given a level of quality and due diligence second to none.Bill Hunt, U.S. General Services Administration
Over the course of our history, OCMI has been a partner to GSA in providing a host of customized solutions, encompassing cost and schedule control, and construction and project management. We have worked on various types of project scopes, including historical renovation, new addition, modernization, and rehabilitation work, in addition to new construction for federal courthouses, Land Ports of Entry, and other types.
Collectively, our teams have worked on more than $1 billion worth of construction work for GSA buyers across the country. We have excellent Contractor Performance Assessment Report (CPAR) scores that speak to the value we bring to each project.
A sampling of GSA projects that we have worked on:
- Calexico, CA LPOE
- Robert E Coyle Federal Courthouse
- Donna, TX LPOE
- Edward F. Schwartz Federal Building
- Fresno Federal Courthouse
- Herbert C. Hoover Federal Building
- Martin V. B. Bostetter Federal Courthouse
- McAllen, TX LPOE
- Nogales, AZ LPOE
- Philip Burton Federal Building & Courthouse
- Robert F. Peckham Federal Building & Courthouse
- Tuscaloosa, AL Federal Building & Courthouse
- Wilshire Federal Building
Regardless of location, OCMI services our clients nationwide and we have an excellent reputation throughout the industry. Download our one page capabilities statement for an informative guide on all of our services, NAICS codes, and rapid procurement through our GSA 871-7 schedule contract.